PANAMA CITY & CANAL TOUR
Join our great local guides on a unique experience of Panama City and the Panama Canal! Our day begins exploring the most modern side of the city to observe the development and modern architecture of Panama City. Later we will visit Panama’s old downtown and the former Canal Zone, and make a stop at the Panama Canal at the Miraflores Locks Visitors Center (entrance fees are not included), where your tour guide will explain about the operation and history of the Panama Canal.
Later we will head out to the Bridge of the Americas, where you will have a great photo opportunity of the canal entrance. Later we will have a break to give you the opportunity to enjoy a delicious lunch of Panamanian cuisine.
After lunch we will continue our visit to Amador Causeway where you can have a great view of the city skyline and enjoy a walk along the waterfront. Later, finish with one of the most popular walking tours through the colonial streets of Casco Viejo.
Location: Panama City
Departure Time: Customized
Duration: 6 hours (approx.)
Start/Finalize: Your hotel in Panama City
Tour Style: City sightseeing, culture & History
Tour Type: Personalized and smalls groups
What is Included?
- Comfortable transportation
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Guided walking tour through Casco Viejo
- Visit to the Amador Causeway
- Visit the Panama Canal administration building
- Visit the old Panama Canal Zone
- Visit to the coastal waterfront
- Visit to the modern city and banking district
- Spanish and English speaking guides
What to Bring?
- Light, comfortable clothes
- Sunscreen, sunglasses and hat
- Prices shown are in USD, per person (minimum of 2 people required)
- This tour is not physically demanding and is excellent for people of all ages
Reserve your Tour
Please fill out the form below with your booking request. Payment is not required until we verify availability of the tour for your dates with you and review any special requests you might have. By reserving with us you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. If you have any questions regarding how booking works, please see our Frequently Asked Questions for Booking and check out our 3 easy steps to booking with us!