PORTOBELO & BEACH DAY IN CARIBBEAN
This tour is ideal for those who want to get away for a day from the crowds of the city, and to spend a day in the Caribbean where you can relax on a beach under the shade of palm trees, watching the beauty of the Caribbean coast and snorkeling by coral reefs in clear water.
On this exciting day in the Caribbean we will take a boat ride from the mainland to the island, a tiny gem that few travelers know about and is a must see for those interested in snorkeling. This is a hidden island full of picturesque scenery, surrounded by beautiful coral reefs, and vast populations of fishes. It also has a small beautiful beach to enjoy for the day.
To complement your day, we will visit the historic town of Portobelo. Here you can explore historic forts that were attacked and nearly destroyed by pirates, take a walk around the village, visit the Church of the Black Christ of Portobelo and learn about Afro-Caribbean culture.
Departure Time: Customized
Duration: 10 hours (approx.)
Start/Finalize: Your hotel in Panama City
Tour Style: Beach day in the Caribbean
Tour Type: Personalized and smalls groups
What is included?
- Private and comfortable transportation
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Entrances fees
- Snacks, soft drinks & cooler with ice
- Snorkel equipment
- Boat ride to the island
- Guided visit to the Portobelo forts and town
- Spanish and English speaking guides
What to Bring?
- Light, comfortable clothes
- Additional clothes, bathing suit and towel
- Insect repellent and sunscreen
- Sunglasses and hat
Snacks & Drinks
On this day trip you can enjoy drinks such as water, soda or juice. We also provide snacks as tropical fruit salad, crackers or chips. Please note that on our tours we do not include lunch or dinner so that you have the freedom to choose based on your preference where you would like to purchase your meals.
- Prices shown are in USD, per person, and based on a minimum of 2 people.
- This tour is not physically demanding and is excellent for people of all ages, however participants should feel comfortable entering and exiting a small motorboat.
- Please note that on this island there are not facilities such as restaurants or shops. You will have a chance to puchase anything you may need on the way to the island.
Reserve your Tour
Please fill out the form below with your booking request. Payment is not required until we verify availability of the tour for your dates with you and review any special requests you might have. By reserving with us you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. If you have any questions regarding how booking works, please see our Frequently Asked Questions for Booking and check out our 3 easy steps to booking with us!